Miramar Beach Florida
Miramar Beach Florida is a privileged member of the fifteen "Beaches of South Walton". Not too shabby company!
This beach is just what the doctor ordered if you are stressed or just want to hang out and enjoy a peaceful day at the beach.
Often referred to as a perfect beach, with soft as cotton, granulated sand and azure water that is always at the right temperature.
Translucent Jelly Fish
This immaculate beach lies on Old Highway 98 in S. Walton County and is worth a visit to see one of Florida’s greatest treasures.
This beach is quiet and just what the doctor ordered if you are stressed or just want to hang out and enjoy a peaceful day at the beach.
Bring the entire family to Miramar Beach Florida to sun, swim, snorkel, play in the sand or walk along the beautiful shoreline. You never know what treasures will wash up.
Bring a volleyball and net, some good books, an umbrella and some cold beverages and have a day to remember the rest of the year.
Great activities to try and nearby attractions:
- Spoil yourself and enjoy a massage at the Surfside Spa or The Emerald Sanctuary Spa. The peaceful setting and a body massage just go hand in hand here.
- Shop at the nearby “Palace” shopping center for beach stores and cute little boutiques. Great place to find rare and unusual treasures for gifts to take back home or souvenirs for yourself.
- Visit Fusion Art Glass to see some incredible glass blown creations and maybe find something lovely to take home for that perfect spot.
- Don’t miss Elgin Air Force Base and the Museum in nearby Destin.
Kids of most ages: Destin’s Big Kahuna’s Water and Adventure Park will give you and the kids tons of fun in the sun while you enjoy various water rides and attractions.
For some scrumptious Japanese and sushi creations, enjoy a meal at Sushimoto.
Sleeping: There are no hotels right on Miramar Beach, but there are a lot of choices in Destin, which is right next door, such as the Hampton Inn Niceville.
Navarre Beach →
← Mexico Beach
Back to Northwest from Miramar Beach
Back to Home from Miramar Beach Florida
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.