Fort Pierce State Park
Pierce State Park,
with its breathtakingly beautiful ocean views,
provides a quiet, relaxing getaway for anyone who
just wants to chill out on a beautiful beach or observe beach wildlife.
Book a vacation here for a gorgeous getaway to enjoy the scene, seek sea shells, snorkel, scuba, or ‘whatever’. (We are particularly good at 'whatever').
Hermit Crab Just Passing By
Don’t miss Dynamite Point, formerly a training camp for WWII Navy Frogmen (a forerunner to our impressive Navy Seals).
Dynamite Point has become a bird sanctuary and a bird watcher’s Mecca. Bring binoculars and cameras.
If you are an angler, you can catch your dinner right here at Fort Pierce.
If fishing is not your thing, beach bumming surely will be a divine way to unwind and regroup.
Fabulous Features include:
- Beautiful half mile beach for sunbathing and strolling
- EVERYTHING! Beach-combing, shelling, swimming, snorkeling, boating, canoe/kayaking, scuba diving, surfing and saltwater fishing
- Nature trails for birding, hiking and walking
- Playgrounds, restrooms, showers
- “Dynamite Point,” provides a great place for avid birdwatchers to plant themselves
- Open 365 days, including holidays, 8 a.m. to sunset, nominal fees
- Overnight camping is allowed; call ahead for reservations
- Florida State Parks may require entrance fees per person or per car
Address: 905 Shorewinds Drive
Fort Pierce, Florida 34949
Return to State Parks from Fort Pierce
Return to Home from Fort Pierce State Park